Children getting ready for kindergarten are preparing to read or very likely reading already! Maintaining physical activity at an early childhood center keeps young minds alert and receptive, while more advanced social development teaches cooperation and respect for self and others. It’s all part of the very intentional teaching style here at our private pre-kindergarten center.
Curriculum elements include (Creative Curriculum Website):
- Character Education
- Color, Shape, and Number Recognition (0-12)
- Counting and One-to-One Correspondence
- Language Development
- Letter Recognition and Beginning Sounds
- Phonological Awareness: Rhyming, Clapping Syllables, and Alliteration
- Sequencing, Graphing, and Predicting
- Small and Large Muscle Development
- Social-Emotional Development
- Vowel Sounds (Long and Short; Emphasis on Short)
When you’re searching for “daycare centers near me,” it can’t just be about having a place for your kid to be. Yes, it should involve your kid making friends and having a great time, but it should also be about getting the best early childhood education you can provide for them. At our early learning academy, we’re dedicated to providing your child with the best educational experience possible. Schedule a tour today!